Everyone loves getting their tan on!
Especially when it’s the best tan that money can buy.
Sunescape has developed what we believe to be the most attractive and natural looking tan available.
It’s an olive base which means NO ORANGE and can be applied as dark or as light as you wish.
You can rinse it off after 2hrs, it has no nasties, wears well, comes off nicely and feels good on the skin.
2hr tans keep developing for up to 48hrs so it pays to get it done a day or two before you want the desired colour.
For appointments please contact Kali Ma Beauty & Spa directly
(08) 9295 6897
- 2hr Spray tan -$ 35
- 2hr Double Coat – $ 50
Your SunEscape checklist
Whether you’re spending a weekend in Bondi, a Week in Fiji, or a Month in Maui, here’s what you need to do to look your best…
- Exfoliate prior to tanning to remove any dead skin cells and/or previous tan. We recommend using the Sunescape Tan Removal Mitt
- Do not wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to tanning
Day of Tan
- Do not moisturise or wear deodorant or perfume prior to tanning. Tans work best on dry, unperfumed skin.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (preferably black) to avoid rubbing the tan off and staining of clothes on the day of your tan. Wear slip on shoes if possible.
- Do not shower, exercise vigorously, sweat or get wet for at least 2 hours after being tanned (you can leave the tan on longer if you like).
- Avoid waxing after your tan. This will remove the tan.
- Avoid the use of soaps and body washes that contain the ingredient Sodium Laurel Sulphate. We recommend the use of Sunescape’s Hydrating Shower Gel.
- Avoid long hot showers/baths and prolonged swimming to lengthen your tan.
- To maintain your tan, keep your skin hydrated by alternating between Sunescape’s Gradual Tan Extender and Hydrating Body Butter.