There are many reasons for men to wax.
Many athletes wax to enhance their sporting abilities. Swimmers and body builders tend to get all their body hair removed to increase their performance, whilst many cyclists wax to as a preventative measure, as hair free skin allows them to heal quicker if they graze or cut their skin.
But this doesn’t mean male waxing is limited to athletes. Many men choose to wax as a personal preference, enjoying the aesthetics, convenience and long lasting results of a professional wax.
There are also many benefits to male waxing:
- You can enjoy longer lasting results than you will when shaving as the hair is pulled from the roots. Your skin will be less irritated. Unlike shaving which can cause rashes on sensitive skin
- A high quality wax using good technique and products will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth
- Waxing is fast and convenient. Due to the longer lasting results, no longer will you need to put time aside every day to maintain a clean look.
- for a more permanent, long term result ask us about IPL/SHR hair removal
For a more permanent, long term result ask us about IPL/SHR hair removal
- Nose – $20
- Ears – $20
- Back – $60
- Shoulders – $40
- Chest – $50
- Abdomen – $50
- Legs – $80
- Arms – $65
- Men’s Brazilian Wax – $80
- Men’s Brazilian Upkeep (<4wks) – $70