Let us create the brows you love.
Did you know that the original Brow Henna by Irina Levchuk of LB Design encourages new hair growth and condition the hair making it appear more shiny and healthy? Or that it’s perfect for covering those pesky grey and white brows that so hard to tint?
Not only does Brow Henna fill in sparse areas, giving the soft look of powdered brows, the stain lasts up to 14 days on your skin and around 4 weeks on your hair – and that’s all with 99.52% natural ingredients and NO ammonia or peroxides. How good is that!
Brow Henna is custom blended for each client and is suitable for all skin tones and hair colours.
Brow Henna is custom blended for each client and is suitable for all skin tones and hair colours. Our therapists recommend rebooking every 4 weeks.
Brow Henna creates a powder-like finish on your brows so you can save time on your morning makeup routine!
- Henna Brows – $ 70
Henna Home Care
To get the best out of your Brow Henna treatment:
- Do not use waterproof brow makeup for two days before your treatment
- Please keep your brows dry and product-free for 24 hours to create the best sin stain
- When cleansing your face, wipe around your henna’d brows to get the longest lasting skin stain
- When swimming apply a little oil or barrier cream to your brows to stop the chlorine and salt from prematurely lightening your henna’d brows
- Avoid scrubbing your henna’d brows with exfoliants
- Avoid applying any resurfacing serums over your henna’d brows.
Remember to book your next Brow Henna treatment for 3-4 weeks’ time!